Beautiful large Butterfly Pendant of a Blue Morpho Didius, which is a brilliant blue that shines as though it is lit from within. This is a top wing (forewing) and I soldered the wing smooth and added droplets of solder around the wing. It has been polished highly to a nice shine.
It measures 7cm x 5cm.
A Portion of all Butterfly Jewelry purchased from my shop will be donated towards Ethical Butterfly Farming Programs.
1. This is NOT the exact butterfly pendant you will receive. Yours will be made nearly identical within 1-3 business days from purchase.
2. Do NOT get your item wet. Detailed card with care instructions will be sent with your purchase
3. Your Item will be shipped 1-3 business days from date of purchase.
4. ALL butterflies that I use are farmed and not wild caught so that the natural populations of the butterflies are not being depleted by poachers.
5. This item has been hand-made by myself in my home studio in London ON Canada.
For More Information and Interesting Facts on Butterflies check out my Blog!